All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis children's book will inspire you and your children!!! Aesop's Angel is the perfect children's book for parents seeking inspirational literature to initiate communication with their children about God and his Angels. This story is about a young boy with a rare gift. He can see and speak to his guardian Angel! Ever since Aesop was born, Terah has been beside him guiding him every step of the way. She is with him while he plays, does chores, and attends school. One day Aesop gets lost in the woods and is forced to stay alone in the dark. He can't understand why this is happening to him. Terah explains that good things can't always happen but, when bad or scary times occur in our lives - God and his Angels are there protecting us in ways we cant see. Aesop's Angel is very unique. The black and white (life-like) photographs that serve as illustrations bring Terah to life and inspires the reader; whether they are young or old. THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ!!
- Author BiographyRochelle Haitz (Songer) loves to inspire others through her writing. Her writing career spans over 40 years. This children's book is special to her. It was written 15 years ago in dedication to the young children who perished in the Oklahoma City Bombing. Her youngest daughter, Shelby, portrays Terah, the guardian angel in the photographs that were used as illustrations. Ms. Haitz lives in Pittsburgh with her three grown daughters.
- Author(s)Rochelle Haitz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Photographer(s)Tara Ewanits
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.