Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluating a broad selection of Mexican films produced from the early 1990s to the present, this study examines how production methods, audience demographics, and aesthetic approaches have changed throughout the past two decades and how these changes relate to the country's transitions to a democratic political system and a free-market ecomy.
- Author BiographyMisha MacLaird is an independent writer and film curator specializing in Latin American cinema and audiovisual policy. She received a PhD from Tulane University, USA and has taught courses on Latin American cinema at the University of California, Davis. A native of Oakland, California, she currently resides in Mexico City.
- Author(s)Misha MacLaird
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.