Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCan An Affair Ever Be Fair? What if an affair inspires the awakening of a woman? Her partner? Her husband? Her marriage? Affair Awakening is the captivating and true story of Carole, a vibrant mother and businesswoman who, after sixteen years in a passionless marriage, revolts. She sets out on a sexual and spiritual journey of self-discovery-ultimately finding the intimacy and awakened marriage she longs for. Intimacy coach MJ Rubel describes Carole's marital discontent, devotion to her husband and family, and ultimate search for intellectually and sexually alive partners with grace, pragmatism, and insight. In Rubel's words, Carole's story sheds light on the human need for connection, female empowerment, and raises questions about fidelity to one's Self and the sensitive subject of extra-marital affairs. While Rubel believes it is better to nurture intimacy with your spouse and avoid the muddled world of affairs, she also ackwledges that when an affair happens it can serve as a valuable wake-up call and result in positive transformation. She challenges: As a society, it is time we release the snarl of condemnation and invite in some compassion and understanding. Whose place is it to judge, really?
- Author BiographyMJ Rubel is an intimacy coach in San Francisco. She helps people in affairs and passion-disparate marriages gain clarity, insight and resolution. Her website is www.ExpandinGrace.com.
- Author(s)M J Rubel
- PublisherDoorway Publications
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDoorway Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.