All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this edition is to introduce the beginner to the basics of affinity chromatography and provide practical kwledge for the development of affinity separation protocols. Affinity Chromatography: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition guides readers through new state of the art protocols, molecular modelling, and the study of ligand-target interactions. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Affinity Chromatography: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition is designed as a useful resource for those interested in the rapid and quantitative isolation of biomolecules with high purity.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- LanguageEnglish & English
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1286
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight916 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySenta Reichelt
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.