All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionAffirmations may be regarded as a branch of 'science' of the mind. Since all things are a form of energy, what we say unto ourselves daily; consciously or unconsciously, verbally or n-verbally have a significant magnetic effect on us and those within the periphery of our orbit. In actual fact, our thinking which is in a way a subtle saying to ourselves shape our daily behaviour which consequently has an impact on us and others by law of extension. In most cultures, people are admonished to say good and positive things both to themselves and others because of the covert kwledge of this energy vibration. This branch of 'science' is t a vel thing but it is scantily applied by most humans. The book therefore examines this old and sacred kwledge which has been with us and shall continue to be with us. The book has delved into the life histories of great inventors who, out of share determination and probably what they said to themselves as an act of positive catalyst for goal attainment. At all times, life is based on two creations-natural creation and self-creation. Endowed or innate potentials should be used to re-create and achieve one's goal in life. 'My affirmations' is all about this.
- Author(s)Fred O. Owolawi,W.O. Owolawi
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight148 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.