All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the first to comprehensively examine Chinese's affirmative action policies in the critical area of mirity education, the most important conduit to employment and ecomic success in the PRC after the ecomic reforms begun in the late 1970s.
- Author BiographyMINGLANG ZHOU is Associate Professor of East Asian Studies at Dickinson College, USA. ANN MAXWELL HILL whose research focuses mainly on minorities in China, teaches anthropology at Dickinson College, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational and Development Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight365 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnn Maxwell Hill,Minglang Zhou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.