All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionFolktales from the African American Appalachian tradition. Told by Lyn Ford, one of America s busiest touring storytellers.The power of Lyn's storytelling comes straight out of her familyheritage, which is the content of this, her first book.Here she tells how she learned stories from her father andgrandfather and she includes many of the stories they told her.
- Author BiographyLyn Ford tells stories from her native culture, the African-American tradition of the Appalachian region. Her stories are derived from family, community, the oral tradition of her culture, and he own life experience. A professional storyteller, Ford tours the United States and Canada. She has been featured at storytelling festivals throughout North America, including the National Storytelling Festival (USA). She lives in Columbus, Ohio.
- PublisherParkhurst Brothers Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParkhurst Brothers Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.