Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Los Angeles Times has hailed Southern California' hiking guru Jerry Schad's Afoot & Afield San Diego County as the bible of San Diego hiking. Encompassing the county from Sunset Cliff Park and the Bayside Trail at Point Loma to Fonts Point in the Borrego Badlands, this hiking guide is the must-have to explore San Diego's diverse outdoors. The book covers all the worthwhile hiking destinations throughout the county - including the coast, foothills, mountains, and desert - in trips ranging from the short family excursions to multi-day backpacks. This long-awaited fourth edition of San Diego County's most recognized and comprehensive hiking guide has been fully updated and expanded to cover 250 hikes and all new maps.
- Author BiographyAuthor of several Wilderness Press titles, Jerry Schad's several parallel careers have encompassed interests ranging from astronomy and teaching to photography and writing. He teaches astronomy and physical science at San Diego Mesa College, and currently chairs the Physical Sciences Department there. Schad has run or hiked many thousands of miles of distinct trails throughout California, in the Southwest, and in Mexico. He is a sub-24-hour finisher of Northern California's 100-mile Western States Endurance Run, and has served in a leadership capacity for outdoor excursions as close as San Diego County and as far away as Madagascar.
- Author(s)Jerry Schad
- PublisherWilderness Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAfoot and Afield
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Press
- Out-of-print date09/11/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.