All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA genuinely comparative study of the different trajectories and experiences of independent African states. This expanded, revised and updated new edition of an established text w includes the latest scholarship and features more on issues such as AIDS, urbanisation, South Sudan, questions of citizenship and the importance of transnational spaces.
- Author BiographyPAUL NUGENT Professor of Comparative African History and Director of the Centre of African Studies, University of Edinburgh, UK. He was formerly Chairman of the African Borderlands Research Network.
- Author(s)Paul Nugent
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1031 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.