All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines African Americans' experiences under the law and how that in turn has fostered a rich tradition of legal criticism in African American culture.
- Author BiographyLOVALERIE KING is Associate Professor of English, Affiliate Faculty in Women's Studies, and Director of the Africana Research Center at Penn State-University Park, USA. RICHARD SCHUR is Associate Professor and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies at Drury University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard L. Schur
- Foreword byLovalerie King,Gerald Horne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.