All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionStudies the educational and social lives of African American males. The book pays attention to educational attainment, job procurement, and quality of life, discussed against the backdrop of student background and schooling. Its aim is to improve the academic and social outcomes of this population.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Out-of-print date01/09/2015
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJames Earl Davis,Vernon C. Polite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.