All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionSouthern Rhodesia: 1959. Natalie is ten years old when she is kidnapped by guerrillas. Bloodied, terrified, and beaten at the hands of her captors, her life is saved when a young soldier comes to her rescue. Thirty years later, Natalie returns to her homeland, w Zimbabwe, and becomes embroiled in the dangerous world of rhi conservation. Hunters are making a fortune on the black market, and w the survival of the black rhi is at stake. Natalie and her family must fight - t only to save Zimbabwe's rhis, but to save themselves from the enemies that surround them.
- Author BiographyAustralian writer Tony Park fell in love with South Africa on a short trip in 1995. He is a major in the Australian Army Reserve and has worked in journalism and PR, including six months in Afghanistan as PR officer for the Australian ground forces. Tony and his wife Nicola now divide their time between Sydney and the African bush.
- Author(s)Tony Park
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight382 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.