All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis book employs men's football as a lens through which to investigate questions relating to immigration, racism, integration and national identity in present-day Sweden. Specifically, this study explores if professional football serves as a successful model of multiracialism/multiculturalism for the rest of Swedish society to emulate.
- Author BiographyCarl-Gustaf Scott received his PhD in Modern European/Scandinavian History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. His research examines contemporary Swedish history in a broader, comparative, European context, and his work has appeared in, among other places, The Journal of Contemporary History, European History Quarterly, Cold War History, The Scandinavian Journal of History, and Social History and Immigrants and Minorities.
- Author(s)Carl-Gustaf Scott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.