All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the claims that new information and communication techlogies (ICTs) are catalysts of democratic change in Africa. It takes optimist, pragmatist-realist and pessimist stances on various political actors and institutions, from government units and political parties to civil society organizations and mirity groups.
- Author BiographyOkoth Fred Mudhai is a Senior Lecturer in Journalism and Global Media and Communication in the Media Department of Coventry University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2009
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleThe Palgrave MacMillan Series in International Political Communication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFackson Banda,Okoth Fred Mudhai,Wisdom J. Tettey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.