All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the traditional designs of the Moors, Berbers, Abyssinian Christians and more from jewellery, tattoos, camel bags, rugs and other ornamented objects.
- Author(s)Diane Victoria Horn
- PublisherStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/1992
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleInternational Design Library
- Place of PublicationOwings Mills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notechiefly illustrations map
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.