All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican Politics: Critical and Primary Sources is an indispensable reference collection focusing on the most important contributions in the field of African politics. Bringing together high-quality essays drawn from over half a century of journal articles, book chapters, and historical documents, supported by introductory essays, this reference work provides the essential foundation for scholars and students to engage with the field of African politics and a core reference for the launching of their own research. The four-volume collection covers a wide set of perspectives, problematics, and approaches within the field of African politics. The collection covers essential (English language and translated) works generated by scholars and practitioners from Africa, Europe, and North America. Reflecting an eclectic understanding of the sources that have contributed to the development of African politics as a field of study, the essays are drawn from a wide range of disciplines, including Anthropology, Ecomics, Sociology, and Religious Studies. Likewise, the essays reflect the broad ideological, philosophical, and theoretical streams that have informed scholarship on African politics.
- Author BiographyKevin Dunn is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva, NY. He is author of several books, including Imagining the Congo (2003), The Politics of Origin in Africa (2013) and Inside African Politics (2013).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCritical and Primary Sources
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight2409 g
- Edited byKevin Dunn
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.