All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.66Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes recent alterations in African security politics, focusing on regionalization of civil wars, transnational aspects of African conflicts, African regional peacekeeping efforts, the privatization of security in Africa, and the role of the UN in peacekeeping.
- Author BiographyKARIN DOKKEN is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Oslo, Norway.
- Author(s)Karin Dokken
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.