All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionAfricans Investing in Africa explores intra-African trade and investment by showing how, where and why Africans invest across Africa; to identify the ecomic, political and social experiences that hinder or stimulate investment; and to highlight examples of pan-African investors.
- Author BiographyTerence McNamee is the Deputy Director of the Brenthurst Foundation based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Wiebe Boer is the Chief Executive of the Tony Elumelu Foundation based in Lagos. Mark Pearson is a consultant and Associate of the Brenthurst Foundation based in Lusaka.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight580 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMark Pearson,Terence McNamee,Wiebe Boer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.