Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionSub-Saharan Africa is on the verge of an energy boom. New discoveries off the East and West coasts have raised hopes of significant revenues that can accelerate poverty reduction and enhance Africa's status as a destination for industrial investment. The question that African governments, citizens, and international partners confront is whether this time will-or can-be different. Can the harsh lessons offered by Africa's more established producers and the continent's previous energy booms be learned?
- Author BiographyJennifer G. Cooke is director of the Africa Program at CSIS. David L. Goldwyn is president of Goldwyn Global Strategies, LLC, and a senior associate with the Africa Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)David L. Goldwyn,Jennifer G. Cooke
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight145 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.