All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe time of the truth has finally come for one, cant suppress the truth forever. It is about the unspoken implications of Africa's totalitarian regimes, under the umbrella of colonial imperialists, with their wicked stooge leaders, with insatiable appetite for power rage to crush people's freedom w as it has ever been. Those who dare resist Colonial oppression, they paid the price. People all over, have endured relentless brutality conspired by wicked politicians, whose occupations and purpose is to misuse power to justify their lust for vengeance. Nobody can escape their wrath, as the seed of treachery and political contamination of mind and soul, was apparent from day one Africa was invaded by the West. Resisting imperialism could be incredibly painful, devastating and catastrophic, and could wreak lives today, as it has ever been. Patrice Lumumba, the first Prime Minister of Zaire, was first victim of resisting fascism and his penalty was death in 1961. Steve Biko, the NAC leader of S.Africa, paid ultimate price for fighting apartheid, while N. Mandela and Mzee Kenyatta of Kenya, escaped narrowly with detention. Kings, Mwanga and Mutesa of Buganda and Dr.Kwame Nkruma of Ghana, also paid ultimate price for resisting fascism of the Colonial Imperialism.
- Author(s)Mica Kiribedda
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.