CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionAfter her father Gus' sudden death, it seems to Jenny that her mother Jane is conniving at a scheme to manipulate the execution of Gus' will in favour of her elder brother Rory. Kwing herself to be the least loved of Jane's children, but wanting to believe her mother to be honest and straight, Jenny agonises between uncertainty, indignation, fury and misery. The family sides against her, motivated by a mixture of greed and sbbery, and Jenny must decide whether to fight for what is rightfully her or turn her back on her family forever.
- Author(s)Kathryn Glendinning
- PublisherStamford House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStamford House Publishing
- Width144 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.