All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tense truce holds between the Capulets and the Montagues after the deaths of Romeo and Juliet. Benvolio, Romeo's best friend, is in love with Rosaline, Juliet's cousin, but Rosaline is bent on revenge. This play is written for a cast of 12, plus musicians and extras.
- Author BiographyBorn in Glasgow, Sharman Macdonald became an actress on graduation from Edinburgh University but gave it up to write. Her plays include When I Was a Girl, I Used to Scream and Shout... (Bush) which won her the Evening Standard Award for Most Promising Playwright of 1984, The Brave (Bush), When We Were Women (National), All Things Nice (Royal Court), Shades (Albery), The Winter Guest (West Yorkshire Playhouse/Almeida), which was adapted into a film with Alan Rickman, Sea Urchins (Dundee Rep), Borders of Paradise (Watford Place), After Juliet (National) and The Girl with Red Hair (Bush/Royal Lyceum). She is the author of two novels, The Beast and Night, Night.
- Author(s)Sharman Macdonald
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication20/11/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight95 g
- Width125 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest Age11-19
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.