All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's Left after New Labour? This timely book assesses the legacy of both the Third Way and its critics. Analysing the relationship between social theory and political strategy, it outlines the basis of a post-New Labour project. This reconnects with the concerns of the Left, while preserving what was important in the Third Way. Collapsing the boundaries between sociology and political science, this book is essential reading for anyone interested in centre-left renewal.
- Author BiographyWILL LEGGETT is Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Birmingham, UK, where he researches and teaches in Political Sociology and Social Theory. He is co-editor of The Third Way and Beyond: Criticisms, Futures, Alternatives (2004).
- Author(s)Will Leggett
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.