Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionMegan O'Rourke's beloved grandfather had always been determined to lure her out of New York and back to their ranch in Whispering Wind, Wyoming. Now his will makes it impossible for her to refuse. She's named guardian of Tex's daughtera daughter Megan never knew about! Jake Landers has also come home to Whispering Wind. After leaving years before under a cloud of suspicion, he's returned to put down roots. When he comes face-to-face with the woman who shares his troubled past, he hardly recognizes the driven powerhouse Megan has become. Now she has big decisions to makeabout life, love and where home really is. Jake's only too happy to help Megan rediscover their old dreamsand maybe this time, fulfill them forever.
- Author BiographyWith her roots firmly planted in the South, Sherryl Woods has written many of her more than 100 books in that distinctive setting, whether in her home state of Virginia, her adopted state, Florida, or her much-adored South Carolina. Sherryl is best known for her ability to creating endearing small town communities and families. She is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 75 romances for Silhouette Desire and Special Edition.
- Author(s)Sherryl Woods
- PublisherMira Books
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWhispering Wind
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMira Books
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.