All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionMaldwin Drummond explores the life and ways of Edward Lear, the artist, author and nsense writer. In 1996, he and his wife Gilly set off in their yacht, sailing south to the heel of Italy. With the aid of copies of Lear's pictures, they discovered where he sat to capture his wonderful images of coastal scenes.
- Author(s)Maldwin Drummond
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.