All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionBereavement can be made even more difficult when told that time heals all wounds, and one woman's emotional journey through loss, healing, and happiness is recorded in this memoir. After 30 years of marriage, Maryalicia's husband died and so began the hardest journey of her life, but she couldn't know how quickly the healing would take place, nor what the pain would really be like. Her feelings are preserved in a series of poetic images that confront the despair, confusion, and gratitude that washed over her in turn. Those dealing with their own grief can find solace and support through Maryalicia's universal words as the joys return to their lives.
- Author BiographyMaryalicia Postis a travel writer and hascontributed to various Irish newspapers, including the Sunday Tribune, Irish Exa miner, and Irish Independent.
- Author(s)Maryalicia Post
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight122 g
- Width104 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ben Ecclestone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.