All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe virus spread. Billions died. The Ending began. We may have survived the apocalypse, but the virus changed us. When people started getting sick, they thought it was just the flu. My roommate, my boyfriend, my family...they're all gone w. I got sick too. I should have died with them-with the rest of the world-but I didn't. I thought witnessing the human population almost disappear off the face of the earth was the craziest thing I'd ever experience. I was so wrong. My name is Dani O'Conr, I'm twenty-six-years-old, and I survived The Ending. The Virus changed everything. The world I knew is gone, and life is backwards. We've all had to start over. I've been stripped of my home, my dreams...all that is me. I'm someone else w-broken and changed. Other survivors' memories and emotions haunt me. They invade my mind until I can longer separate them from my own. I won't let them consume me. I can't. My name is Zoe Cartwright, I'm twenty-six-years-old, and I survived The Ending. We've been inseparable for most of our lives, and w our friendship is all we have left. The aftermath of the Virus has stranded us on opposite sides of the United States. Trusting strangers, making sacrifices, killing-we'll do anything to reach one ather. Fear and pain may be unavoidable, but we're strong...we're survivors. But to continue surviving in this unfamiliar world plagued by Crazies and strange new abilities, we have to adapt. We have to evolve. And more than anything, we have to find each other.
- Author BiographyLindsey Fairleigh is a former history teacher and current experimental cook who lives in Napa with her supportive husband and confused cats. Lindsey Pogue is a history addict, traveling fool, and food lover who dreams of the day she can go horseback riding, write, and read, all in a day's work.
- Author(s)Lindsey Fairleigh,Lindsey Pogue
- PublisherL2 Books
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintL2 Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.