All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis valuable book should be considered in the same category as a first-aid kit, a smoke detector, or a fire drill. Have your children read this book before they experience the loss of a loved one . -- Dan Schaefer, Author of How Do We Tell the Children?Offers some very real help to parents, teachers, and other caring adults in dealing with the complex reactions that children have to a loss. Its simple format encourages honest dialogue and compassionately helps children.
- Author(s)Jane Loretta Winsch
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight68 g
- Width178 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pamela T. Keating
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.