All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together for the first time in English the major writings of Mikhail Epstein, one of post-Soviet Russia's most prominent theoreticians of cultural studies and postmodernism. Written from a n-Western point of view yet informed by a familiarity with Western literary theory, it offers a fresh, lucid perspective on the post-communist literary scene as well as a practical and theoretical introduction to the new discipline of Russian culturology.
- Author BiographyMikhail N. Epstein is founder and former director of the Laboratory of Modern Culture, Experimental Center of Creativity, in Moscow. He is assistant professor of Russian at Emory University. Anesa Miller-Pogacar is a writer, translator, and independent scholar.
- Author(s)Michael N. Epstein
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1995
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Modern Culture S.
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight649 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byAnesa Miller-Pogacar,Anesa Miller- Pogacar
- Introduction byAnesa Miller-Pogacar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.