All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe honeymoon is over. Now what? Originally written as Facebook posts to his engaged son, After the Honeymoon features ninety devotions that provide insight and wisdom from Rod Loy based on biblical principles and his own twenty-seven year marriage. Whether seeking to start a marriage off on a solid basis or wanting to rekindle and strengthen their marriage, this book provides couples with unique ideas to build a thriving relationship. Includes: 90 days of daily devotions 90 date ideas under $10 Examples from real life couples Now that your wedding is over, you can make your marriage great!
- Author BiographyRod Loy has been in full-time ministry for twenty-eight years. He is currently the senior pastor of a 102-year-old church in North Little Rock, Arkansas. Under Rod's leadership, the church has grown to over 3,800 weekly attendance at six campuses. He is the author of <i>3 Questions: A Powerful Grid to Help You Live by the Grace of God </i>and<i> Immediate Obedience: The Adventure of Tuning In To God</i>.
- Author(s)Rod Loy
- PublisherInfluence Resources
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfluence Resources
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.