All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- Description' After the Plague is a formidable achievement. It is hip, slick and witty'. - Sunday Telegraph . ' A mercurial craftsman mustering some of his most assured work'. - FT . 'Boyle has the ability to create devastating situations, lighten them with a satirical gleam and then twist them into the kind of joke that makes your stomach hurt'. - Daily Mail . 'Boyle writes so beautifully it always feels natural, never forced'. - Guardian . Maverick, unpredictable and accomplished, T.C. Boyle has been called the 'trickster of American letters'. After the Plague is his latest collection of short stories - here are tales that superbly veer from the psychological to the slapstick, from surrealism to satire, once again proving him to be one of America's most formidable writers.
- Author BiographyT.C. Boyle's novels include WORLD'S END winner of the PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction, THE TORTILLA CURTAIN, RIVEN ROCK, THE ROAD TO WELVILLE, WATER MUSIC and FRIEND OF THE EARTH. His stories appear regularly in most of the major American magazines, including The New Yorker, Harper's, Esquire & The Atlantic Monthly. Playboy, Granta and The Paris Review. He lives in California.
- Author(s)T. C Boyle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight345 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.