All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA post-apocalyptic vel with a cinematic twist from New York Times bestseller Barry Lyga, actor Peter Facinelli, and producer Robert DeFranco. On the ruined planet Earth, where 50 billion people are confined to mega-cities, and resources are scarce, Deedra has been handed a bleak and mundane existence by the Magistrate she works so hard for. But one day, she comes across a beautiful boy struggling to cross the river. A boy with a secretive past and special abilities, who is somehow able to find comfort and life from their dying planet. A boy with an unusual name...Rose. But just as the two form a bond, it is quickly torn apart by the murder of the Magistrate's son, and Rose becomes the prime suspect. Little do they kw how much their relationship will affect the fate of everyone who lives on the planet.
- Author BiographyBarry Lyga is the author of several acclaimed young adult novels, including the I Hunt Killers series, and his debut, The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl. Peter Facinelli has appeared in films such as Riding in Cars with Boys and Can't Hardly Wait, and more recently as Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight Saga films. Rob DeFranco partnered with Peter Facinelli to form A7SLE Films, and has produced Loosies, The Last Word, and the upcoming Street Soldier for FOX.
- Author(s)Barry Lyga,Peter Facinelli,Robert DeFranco
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight512 g
- Width157 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.