All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Day Never mix business with pleasure. Never bring politics into the bedroom. In a way I did both when I took Jackson Rutledge as a lover. I can't say I wasn't warned. Two years later, he was back. Walking into a deal I'd worked hard to close. Under the tutelage of Lei Yeung, one of the sharpest businesswomen in New York, I had picked up a thing or two since Jax walked away. I wasn't the girl he once knew, but he hadn't changed. Unlike the last time we'd drifted into each other's lives, I knew exactly what I was dealing with... and how addictive his touch could be. The inner circle of glamour, sex, and privilege was Jax's playground-but this time, I knew the rules of the game. In the cutthroat business world, one adage rules all: keep your enemies close and your ex-lovers closer...
- Author BiographySylvia Day is the #1 NYT and #1 international bestselling author of over a dozen award-winning novels sold in 39 countries. There are millions of copies of her books in print. She has been nominated for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Author and RWA's prestigious RITA and won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award. Amazon also honored her work as Best of the Year in Romance. Visit the author at sylviaday.com, facebook.com/authorsylviaday, and twitter.com/sylday.
- Author(s)Sylvia Day
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleCosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight27 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.