All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAfterimage moves from the southern to rthern Plains and the eastern Midwest, where the natural world calls out through deep lakes and dark woods, and finally through transient moments framed by gardens: a butterfly nectaring on a coneflower, planting lavender with his future wife, or autumn leaves crashing against a morning window. In a rich array of forms and evocative imagery, the poems in Afterimage reach through prairie history until grass becomes skin, and light becomes shadow.
- Author Biography<p>BENJAMIN VOGT was born in Oklahoma and grew up in Minnesota. He has a Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and an M.F.A from The Ohio State University. His poetry and creative nonfiction have appeared in American Life in Poetry, Crab Orchard Review, ISLE, Sou'wester, Subtropics, and Verse Daily. Benjamin is also the author of two poetry chapbooks: Indelible Marks (Pudding House) and Without Such Absence (Finishing Line Press).
- Author(s)Benjamin Vogt
- PublisherStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.