All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2004, bad boy Billy Fingers Cohen, a homeless small-time drug dealer and addict in a state of drug induced euphoria ran into a busy intersection and was killed instantly by a speeding automobile. He left behind a grieving sister, a successful songwriter and chiropractor. For weeks she struggled with grief and tried to make sense of Billy's seemingly wasted life and tragic death. And then, the unexpected happened. Billy began to communicate with her from the other side. His message to Annie, which she shares with us, is a message of hope and affirmation. Death is t the end, it is just the beginning. Death is t as serious as we think. The message is filled with love and hope and provides us with t only a glimpse of life after death, but also a roadmap for living more fully in the here and w. This is t a book by a professional psychic; rather it is a book by a sane and grounded artist that shares what she has learned about life's possibilities in the here and w. It is a book that will encourage readers to open themselves to spiritual transformation and embrace life in all of its myriad possibilities. This is a believable and well-written story. It is a real page-turner that gives both life and death a context that many will find refreshing and thought provoking.
- Author BiographyA former New York City based chiropractor and singer/songwriter, Annie Kagan, gave up her hectic city life and moved to a small house by the bay. While trying to figure out what to do with the next chapter of her life, her brother Billy died unexpectedly and began speaking to her about the afterlife. This profound experience took Annie on a journey that changed the way she thought about life, death and the universe.
- Author(s)Annie Kagan
- PublisherHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byRaymond Moody
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.