All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe Su flu pandemic began in the Gansu province of China and spread across the world like wildfire. In its aftermath, humans gathered together, first in small groups, later in larger ones, in the hopes of ensuring their continued survival - survival from the elements and survival from other humans. Some people thought it eugh to try to make a new life for themselves by using what they found, what they could build, what they could grow. Others found it easier to take, to intimidate, to kill. As a result, two factions came into existence. The following is the final story in the continued struggle of several such factions - remnants of humanity, fighting for survival in a post-pandemic world that will never be as it once was.
- Author BiographySince leaving the hospitality industry to pursue a career in writing, K.W. Callahan has written books on a variety of subjects as well as penned articles for numerous print and online publications. Before his work on the Systemic series, K.W. authored The M.O.D. Files: The Guest Who Stayed Over, a murder mystery set within the confines of a landmark Chicago hotel, and Palos Heights, a suspense thriller that follows four college students on a weekend bike trip that takes a dark and deadly turn.
- Author(s)K W Callahan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.