All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionShane Allison has put together that rarest of anthologies- bedtime reading for gay couples. Filled with romance, passion, and lots of lust, Afteron Pleasures is irresistably erotic yet celebrates the coming together of souls as well as bodies. Two husbears travel down south to meet up with a horned up twink in Jeff Mann's, One Afteron in the Bible Belt. A sneaky environmentalist is sandwiched between rock-hard dick hounds, Eddy and Dale in Bob Vickery's salacious tale, Loggers. Two life partners have a Sunday morning roll in the sack in Hank Edward's Breakfast in Bed. Erotic bard, Rob Rosen's Skyrockets in Flight, is delicious with naughty bits in every throbbing line. These are just a few of the tawdry stories of male on male sex that grace the pages of this anthology. So lie back with the one you love or the one you lust after and enjoy. Clothing is optional.
- Author BiographyShane Allison has been published in countless literary journals and publications, such as McSweeney's, Velvet Mafia, Mississippi Review, New Delta Review, and Outsider Ink. He is the editor of Backdraft and Hot Cops. His stories have also appeared in anthologies such as Best Black Gay Erotica, Truckers, and Cowboys. He lives in Tallahassee, FL.
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight251 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byShane Allison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.