All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this gorgeous gift book, Bea Vo, author of Tea with Bea, shares her favourite recipes for ideal tea-party treats. The book features 28 perfect recipes for cakes, cookies, and fancies - every recipe you need to host a picture-perfect tea party for your friends and family.
- Author BiographyBea Vo is a chef and the founder of Bea's of Bloomsbury. Born in the Washington D.C. area, she first discovered her love of pastry at the age of seven when she managed to get flour on the ceiling. Upon graduating from Cornell University, she immediately threw herself into cuisine. She trained at Le Cordon Bleu and opened Bea's of Bloomsbury in 2008, with branches in London's literary Bloomsbury, the City of London and Farringdon.
- Author(s)Bea Vo
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Content Note30 Halftones, color
- Weight174 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.