All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionHistory repeats itself... Or does it? Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T+ Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821) Leader of France during the first French Empire. Became kwn as a hero for his victories as a general and went on to seize absolute control of the state in a coup d'etat. As emperor, Napoleon's rule spanned almost all of Europe, but opposition to his rule grew widespread after his army suffered a bitter defeat by the cruel Russian winter, leading to his eventual seizure and exile. Even then, Napoleon managed to return to power for a time, only to be exiled once again. He died on Saint Helena Island.
- Author BiographyKumiko Suekane worked at a video game company before becoming a successful mangaka. Besides Afterschool Charisma, her other work includes Blood+ A, Once Upon a Glashma (Hajimari no Gurashuma), and Seijou Koucha-kan no Jijou (The Seijou Teahouse Affair).
- Author(s)Kumiko Suekane
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleAfterschool Charisma
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kumiko Suekane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.