Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown by Cindy S. Spitzer, David Wiedemer, Robert A. Wiedemer (Hardback, 2009)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.50+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by hotchilliwoman0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the authors who predicted with unmatched precision the domi impacts of the real estate, stock market, and other bubbles that led to 2008's market meltdown comes the definitive look at what is still to come and what investors can do to protect themselves Just as many are wrongly forecasting a full recovery ahead, Aftershock, w updated and revised, warns of a very different ecomic future. Home prices and stocks will continue to fall, inflation and unemployment will rise, and the current recession will t automatically cycle back to recovery. Unlike most books, Aftershock goes beyond the outdated tion of market cycles to help readers clearly recognize and quickly respond to the rapidly evolving ecomy. Instead of going back to how things were before, we are moving forward through uncharted territory, with new challenges and opportunities few people anticipate. The book shows you how to: * Protect assets before and during the second wave of the financial meltdown * Make wise investment decisions regarding stocks, bonds, real estate, and more * Kw which jobs, careers, and businesses will fare the best * Profit from the collapsing bubbles * Other titles by Wiedemer, Wiedemer, and Spitzer: America's Bubble Ecomy Aftershock is easy-to-read, entertaining, and practical book guides readers to seek safety and profits in these evolving ecomic conditions.
- Author BiographyDavid Wiedemer, Phd, is a ground-breaking evolutionary economist who created the rigorous economic analysis on which this book is based. He received his PhD in economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Dr. Wiedemer has held senior management positions with several Washington, DC-area high-technology companies and holds thirteen domestic and international patents on information technology. Robert A. Wiedemer brings to the team the real-world investment understanding and analytical skills that come from founding a NASDAQ-listed information services company. He also serves as the primary investment valuation advisor for the U.S. Small Business Administration's Small Business Investment Company division, which is the largest fund of private venture capital funds in the world with over $20 billion under management in over 4,000 investments. Cindy Spitzer is an award-winning writer based in Baltimore, Maryland, who has coauthored, edited, written, or consulted on more than twenty books since 1993, including the first Chicken Soup for the Soul(r), as well as Reader's Digest books, Time Life books, and many others. She has also contributed to the Washington Post, Baltimore Sun, Chicago Tribune, Newsday, Newsweek, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Cindy S. Spitzer,David Wiedemer,Robert A. Wiedemer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.