All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe financial crisis brought the world to the brink. But w bankers' bonuses are back, house prices are rising again and politicians promise recovery. Is this really sustainable - or do we need to change course? In this incisive assessment of the post-crisis world, Philippe Legrain looks at what went wrong, and how the world's leaders and financial institutions can learn from their disastrous mistakes. Reporting first-hand from across the globe he sets out the huge dangers ahead - and the opportunities to craft a fairer, safer, richer and greener world. Wide-ranging, brilliant and impassioned, AFTERSHOCK it is at once a warning from history and a compelling call to arms for the future.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Legrain is a visiting fellow at the London School of Economics' European Institute and an independent writer, journalist and consultant.
- Author(s)Philippe Legrain
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight308 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.