Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.20
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst All Enemies is the first Max Moore vel by bestselling author, Tom Clancy. When Ex-Navy SEAL and CIA operative Maxwell Moore barely survives a prisoner exchange that goes explosively wrong off the coast of Pakistan, he realises that powerful, cunning forces have been marshalled against him. Determined to dig out the truth, he uncovers a shocking conspiracy.The two greatest threats to U.S. security have forged an unholy alliance. For the Mexican drug cartel, it means money, power, and control of the drug trade. But for the Taliban, it is an opportunity to bring the fire of jihad to the heartland of the infidel.Now Moore and his depleted team must infiltrate the drug cartel in the hunt for terrorists preparing to bring destruction to America's streets.From the remote, war-scarred landscapes of the Middle East to the blood-soaked chaos of the U.S.-Mexico border, Tom Clancy delivers a heart-stopping thriller you won't forget.In Against All Enemies Tom Clancy introduces Max Moore, a character set to join Jack Ryan as one of the great heroes of modern thriller writing. Previous Jack Ryan titles include Locked On and Dead or Alive. Praise for Tom Clancy:'A brilliantly constructed thriller' Daily Mail'Truly riveting, a dazzling read' Sunday Express
- Author BiographyTom Clancy (Author) Thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. But he had always dreamed of writing a novel, and his first effort, The Hunt for Red October, catapulted on to the New York Times bestseller list. From that day forward, Clancy established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He passed away in October 2013.Peter Telep (Author) Peter Telep is the New York Times bestselling author of over forty novels spanning many genres including film adaptations, medical drama, and military thrillers. In addition to his writing career, he teaches creative writing courses at the University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Peter Telep,Tom Clancy
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight395 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.