All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst All Odds I Can Be is the empowering best-selling book by Mo Stegall. Against All Odds I Can Be was voted #1 Hot New Release by Amazon and named One of the Most Inspiring and Powerful Books released in 2010 by Celebrity Magazine. But Against All Odds I Can Be is more than a book: it's truly a guide to both changing and getting the most out of your life. This book shows you, step-by-step how to discover your worth, overcome adversity, and achieve goals! -Implement a simple self check 4-step formula that makes you more productive in your everyday life -10 empowering steps that will enable you to revolutionize your destiny -Turn adversity into triumphant treasures -Use a variety of techniques to eliminate stress, alleviate disappointment, and increase emotional health -Reprogram your mental database so you can attract what you're projecting - Create various streams of productivity to achieve your goals -Provide proven methods to chart a successful course, build effective techniques and accomplish objectives.
- Author BiographyA visionary, pioneer and journeyman, Mo Stegall transcends any medium he touches. Clients call him The Treasure Hunter because of his ability to empower people to discover their inner jewels and gems. He is a global humanitarian who less than ten years ago was homeless, endured the loss of his mother to AIDS, and experienced several life setbacks but has championed his journey and dedicated his life to serving others. Mr. Stegall focuses on teaching individuals the importance of self-discovery, how to maneuver through adverse situations, and gives practical steps to achieving life goals. He offers proportional doses of Vitamin E, which stands for EMPOWERMENT. He has assisted with missions abroad including putting shoes in underserved communities with the Samaritans Feet Organization in Lima, Peru, he has empowered college students to take control of their financial destiny alongside acclaimed actor and bestselling author Hill Harper on the UNCF HBCU Empower Me Tour, challenged a nation to get involved with education, employment, housing, and health-care as Youth Empowerment Ambassador for the National Urban League's I Am Empowered campaign, served as host of the Auburn University Healthy Relationships Summit, Bishop Paul Morton's Full Gospel Baptist Conference, Miss Black USA Pageant, Bank of America Show ME Karma Teen Summit and the Georgia Gubernatorial Debate. He is also an advocate for Empowering Women to discover their inner jewel. As a Brand Ambassador he has represented various corporations and brands such as Ford, Wachovia, UNCF, National Urban League and mnay others. He has been the voice image for many products and services and has been heard on television and radio commercials across the nation for Acura, Best Buy, Hitachi, Radio One, Delta, NBC, ESPN, GA Lottery, Oakwood, Georgia Power, to name a few. His drive and tenacity allows him to passionately approach projects and assignments while his serving others first mentality and warm personality invites people of all ages and backgrounds into his disarming circle with ease. He currently serves as campaign Speaker for Obama for America and continues to travel the country with his I CAN BE Empowerment Movement.
- Author(s)Mo Stegall
- PublisherAntdreren Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAntdreren Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.