All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionTwo strangers live on opposite ends of the world. Discontented, depressed and disillusioned with their lives, Rebecka and Wayne decide to leave the country of their birth to discover what life has to offer.By chance, they meet in Thailand and after the first date, they feel a strong connection. When Rebecka does t arrive for their second date, Wayne's friends advise him to forget her because she has probably 'stood him up'. Wayne does t believe that Rebecka is that type of person. He believes that something has happened to this beautiful girl he has only kwn for a short while. Wayne begins his search through the streets and hospitals in Phuket, the party island, to find the girl of his dreams.Against All Odds is about living life to the full and about falling in love. It is about faith and hope. Most of all it is a book about following your heart matter what challenges life throws at you.
- Author BiographyWayne Smith is an entrepreneur and mixed martial arts specialist, and lives in Stockholm with his wife Rebecka and their two year old baby McKayla.Rebecka Smith lives in Stockholm with her husband Wayne Smith and baby McKayla. She studied screen writing at London Film Academy with an aim to becoming a film director. She is also a qualified part timer trainer which she does full time at present.
- Author(s)Rebecka Smith,Ulrike Hill,Wayne Smith
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.