Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionToby Baxendale is a lay Christian writing here for those who, like himself, regard themselves as rational people when it comes to considering what they believe: thinking, enquiring people who love a reasoned argument, who value evidence as they grapple for ways of substantiating their beliefs, whatever these may be; people who do t accept that the naturalistic, reductionist, scientific community deserves the last word when it comes to assessing whether or t there is a God. Robust evidence is summoned from philosophy, science and history in order to support the case for God. It may come as a surprise to learn here that reason itself springs forth from faith, ultimately, so that t to take faith seriously must be an intellectual blunder, it is argued, in a book which aims to challenge the current secular worldview and provide a thoroughly reasoned ground for faith, and the existence of God.
- Author BiographyToby Baxendale is an father and entrepreneur/investor who has always had an interest in the social sciences. His website is www.tobybaxendale.com.
- Author(s)MR Toby O J Baxendale
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.