All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late twenty-first century, you will find a very different world. Little is as it used to be, and many are t what they seem. Kendrick Gallmon, survivor of an infamous research facility called the Maze, is trying to pick up the pieces of his life, even though he kws the Labrat augments are slowly killing him. Then one day his heart stops beating, forever, and a ghost urges him to return to the source of all his nightmares, a long-abandoned military complex filled with entirely real voices of the dead.
- Author BiographyGary Gibson, who has worked as a graphic designer and magazine editor in his home town of Glasgow, began writing at the age of fourteen. He lives in Glasgow and is currently working on the second book continuing the story from Final Days. His previous novels include the Shoal series with Dakota Merrick: Stealing Light, Nova War and Empire of Light.
- Author(s)Gary Gibson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight375 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.