Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHe had always looked down on those who partook and pedaled drugs which claimed the lives of many in the streets. Now Kerby Wilson finds himself held captive by his own pride and going down a very desperate path of his own. Distraught over the death of his parents and, the murder of a fellow police officer, Kerby alienates those closest to him, pushing them away--his wife, brother, police force buddies and old friends. As the bottom falls out of his life and darkness consumes his soul, he sells all that he holds dear for an elusive state of peace.<br/><br/>Herby, Kerby's identical twin brother also kwn as Junior, is angry with Kerby for turning on his family, friends, and the police force and for going down this destructive path. As his heart hardens and he is caught up in his own battle of resentment and bitterness, he tries to shut Kerby out. But Rene, his God-fearing wife won't allow that to happen. Instead she continually appeals to his conscience, reminding him of God's unfailing love and Kerby's need for his help.<br/><br/>After Kerby's latest antics, Junior and the rest of their family and friends are challenged to push past their struggles with Kerby's addiction to help him. Will Kerby accept the help of his family and friends? Will he stop running and turn to the only one who can saved him and give him the power to stand against the gates of hell?<br/><br/>This hope-filled story is one that gives a glimpse into the world of an addict and the struggles of those who love them and highlights the power of God's grace, love and forgiveness..
- Author BiographyThe late MYLOW YOUNG was a native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He struggled with drug addiction and homelessness for many years before discovering his identity in Christ. In Him he found newness of life and freedom to live for Jesus, exercising his gift of writing books and poetry. He was the author of Against the Gates of Hell and You Can Still Rise Again: A Collection of Poems for the Struggle.
- Author(s)Mylow Young
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCrack House Exodus
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight472 g
- Width141 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.