Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<i>Against the Odds</i> offers an in-depth look at the Mapleton, Colorado, school district s transformation of two traditional high schools into seven small schools, each enrolling fewer than four hundred students. This even-handed account chronicles both the heartening successes and frequent frustrations of a district-wide embrace of the small school model.
- Author Biography<b>Larry Cuban</b> is Professor Emeritus of Education at Stanford University. <b>Gary Lichtenstein</b> heads Quality Evaluation Designs, a firm specializing in education evaluation and research. <b>Arthur Evenchik</b> is the assistant to the dean for special projects in the College of Arts and Sciences at Case Western Reserve University.<b> Martin Tombari </b>is a senior research analyst at Colorado Foundation for Families and Children. <b>Kristen Pozzoboni</b> is a doctoral student at the University of Colorado.
- Author(s)Arthur Evenchik,Gary Lichtenstein,Kristen Pozzobini,Larry Cuban,Martin Tombari,Professor Emeritus Larry Cuban
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight367 g
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Library binding,Cloth over boards,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.