All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionSince her debut in 1920 Agatha Christie has become the chief proponent of the English village murder mystery. She created two ermously popular characters - the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot, and the inquisitive elderly spinster and amateur sleuth Miss Jane Marple - as well as producing literature in many other genres, from poetry to comedy to plays. As well as an informed introduction to the Christie phemen, this book examines all her vels and short stories. The film, TV and stage adaptations are listed too.
- Author BiographyMark Campbell is theatre critic for the Kentish Times, has written for the Independent, Midweek and Crime Time, and is one of the main contributors to the two-volume British Crime Writing: An Encyclopedia. He has produced Pocket Essentials on Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie and Carry On Films.
- Author(s)Mark Campbell
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHarpenden, Herts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Essentials
- Weight157 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.