All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionThere once was a village far, far away. Where the nights were all black, and the days mostly gray. Where the men were slicked-back, rich and fatty. The women were thin, proper and catty. The boys and the girls were spoiled and bratty. That's where she lived, little Agatha Hattie. Agatha Hattie was t like the rest, although prim, proper, and always well dressed. Her parents were rich and owned half the town. Only one family richer and they wore the crown. Agatha Hattie was the envy of all, with raven-black hair and the face of a doll. Her skin was so fair, like milky rich cream. She floated like clouds in a marshmallow dream... but then something happened that might make you scream! Agatha Hattie was due home at quarter to four, her parents expected her and paced round the floor. When she had t come home on that gray, rainy night, her Mother collapsed from a spell of pure fright! What could it be that has waylaid young Agatha Hattie? Could she have lost track of time, or been grabbed by some baddie? No, silly goose, thing as mundane as all that. Agatha's been lured deep into the fog by a vampire...dog! On her way home from school, Agatha Hattie is entranced by the dancing, twirling, whirling canine, but before she kws it, their dancing gives way to Agatha waking up in a different kind of fog in her bedroom-with a strange bite on her neck. Her parents are worried, but t about Agatha. How embarrassing-a vampire in their family! What shame! With worries set on their social status and standing, poor Agatha's family shuns her. So off she runs on a journey into the unkwn world of the village of monsters. But reunited with that black dog that turned her into a child of the night, Agatha finally learns her strange, true, and very special destiny...as Queen of the Night! She accepts her new life with determination, and Agatha gets down to work teaching all the other monsters what's scary and what's t.
- Author BiographyJacquelyn Fedyk is an independently published author, photographer, artist, and musician whose passion for the arts inspires a shared creative lifestyle with her family and close friends. She plays ukulele, sings and writes for the horror/sci-fi influenced rock band The Little Black Bottles alongside her husband Myke Fedyk, and often participates in community art happenings. Transcending genres, she dabbles in many different mediums in a never-ending quest to learn and grow. Fedyk currently lives in the Cascade Mountains of Washington state with her husband and son. Her work can be seen and heard at www.jacquelynfedyk.com Illustrator Leslie Nan Moon received her BFA in printmaking and book arts from the University of the Arts and continues to work as a fine art printmaker with a narrative style to this day. Her life now is largely taken up with the raising of her eleven-year-old twins, Elly and Trevor, with her husband Scott. Leslie's work can be seen at www.lesliemoon.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Jacquelyn Fedyk
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leslie Nan Moon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.